The English Language Institute at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, is now accepting applications for male and female English language instructors.
- MA in TESL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or any related equivalent from an accredited university;
- BA in English plus a Certificate/Diploma in English Language Teaching and a minimum
experience of three years in teaching English;
- Ability to communicate accurately and fluently with full operational command of English.
Applicants who possess all or any of the following criteria would be given preferences:
- Overseas teaching experience;
- Experience in curriculum development, assessment, and use of classroom technology.
Based on qualifications and years of experience, a competitive package is offered, including housing and furniture allowances, medical coverage, annual return tickets for the instructor and up to three dependents, 60 days fully-paid annual summer leave plus national holidays, and end of service benefits.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV along with scanned copies of your qualifications and documented evidence of previous employment to email@example.com
King Abdulaziz University English Language Institute Recruitment Department P.O. Box 80200
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: +966-2-6952000; Ext : 68420; Fax: +966-2-6952059
- VISIT THEIR WEBSITE: ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTITUTE