Saudi Electric Services Polytechnic (SESP) is based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and began training operations in September 2012. Presently, there are three SESP training centers in operation: SESP-Baish located in Jizan Province, SESP-Juaymah located near Dammam in the Eastern Province and SESP-Riyadh in the Central Province. SESP’s operational headquarters are located at SESP-Juaymah.
Trainees at each SESP campus study English, Health and Safety, Science, Mathematics and various technical disciplines during their two-year study program. All of the trainees are either high school or technical college graduates and study for 30 contact periods per week. Class sizes average between 15-17 trainees. The curriculum including testing and measuring is based on a 14-week trimester system (SESP-Baish campus only) or a 10-week quarter system with breaks between each training cycle.
SENIOR TRAINING COORDINATORS
SESP is seeking applications from qualified ESL- and ESP-experienced Senior Training Coordinators. Assignments are for one-year initially with renewable contracts upon mutual agreement; however, serious consideration will be given to candidates willing to commit to a two-year assignment.
- To compile and adjust teacher class schedules
- To do oversight and review of assessment preparation and administration.
- To do regular teacher observations, including observation follow up.
- To advise and assist the Head of Department (English) on any teacher disciplinary issues.To check teacher arrival in the morning and assign any needed cover duty, which will be carried out by the Senior Training Coordinator as last resort to cover this duty (exempt of additional pay).
- To prepare and hold regular staff meetings.To participate in all quality assurance programs.
- To conduct new teacher orientations, and re-orientation of returning staff.To do regular review of all course books and supplements used.
- To monitor, adjust, and implement the curriculum used.
- To be responsible for the ESL team’s participation and awareness of fire safety and evacuation procedures.
- To work with the Student Support Advisor on any issues of student need.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Annual salary: SAR 303,750.00
- Local transportation allowance
- Furnished shared accommodation provided at SESP-Baish campus only
- Housing allowance at all other campuses
- One-time relocation allowance
- Annual flight provision prorated monthly
- Annual leave provision: 21 working days plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Initial one-way economy class flight to Saudi Arabia upon mobilization
1. Please point your browser and submit your application at sesp.applicantpro.com/jobs/105876[dot]html quoting ESL-0315-BAYT as the source of the application to be promptly identified.
2. We appreciate you taking the time to apply at SESP though due to the large number of applicants, we will only contact those candidates whose applications we wish to progress.