Maintains organized files for documents and reports, Also maintains appointment and meeting schedules for the Director of Scientific Research and Curriculum Development Unit.
Major Areas Of Responsibility:
1. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
2. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
3. Coordinate project-based work.
4. Supervise support staff.
Duties and Responsibility:
1. Organize and keeps up-to-date folders.
2. Type letters as needed.
3. Organize appointments for Academic Affairs Director.
4. Take minutes of meetings and maintain a record for meetings.
5. Answer telephone calls as necessary.
6. Deliver documents to departments, as job necessitate.
7. Obtain reports and information from OPERA as needed.
8. Responsible for training and development of himself and his subordinates.
9. Carries out any additional responsibilities assigned to him by his manager.
Qualification and Education:
Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Management, Engineering.
Minimum of 1 to 2 years as office secretary
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Telephone protocol
* Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
* Professional verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to type 60 wpm.
* Visibility of work requires attention to detail
* Excellent organizational skills
* Discretion with confidential information.